Thursday, September 20, 2007

4 months and feeling fine or should I say occasionally better


Well I have to say that I was honestly counting down the days of my first trimester with great anticipation for my second to start and all this unpleasantness to go away. And I am happy to say I feel alot better. At my last visit my doctor gave me an offical due date---March 18,2008 and we finally heard the heart beat. My friends that have children kept asking if the bay's heart beat was fast or slow and I hadn't ever heard it before last week--by the way its slow, which some will say that means its a boy but the whole heart fast or slow is a myth.
Brett and I went to Lake Tahoe last weekend for my friend Nicks wedding. It was lovely right on the beach and a very fancy reception at the hotel bitmore. I was told the this hotel has a ton of hollywood history and that marilyn monroe and frank sinatra loved to say there. The hotel was just purchased by a asian gaming company and they plan to remodel the entire thing. I'm just hoping it doesn't turn into the swan or the dolphin(BR SMELL yucky)

8 comments:

Mk said...

Awww c'mon, we loved that smell. Hey btw didn't Marilyn Monroe and Frank like to hang out at Fishlake? - I know i heard that in at least a couple tesimony meetings there. Or maybe that's just a myth too. I vote girl. or boy.

Mands Glenn said...

JAms,
Yahhhh! I am so excited for a baby Jams to come into the world. That is so Rad you aren't too sick. I felt so yucky the majority of the time. Blah. You look great! I love Lake Tahoe. NIck got married. Is this your buddy Nick who was from Reno and Vegas?

Unknown said...

I laughed so hard at the brown rice comment jammy, i totally forgot about that. That trip was so much fun, we need to go again. I think it will be a little jammy jr. that has "tudes" by age 5. Ill still love her.

Danalin said...

Hooray for feeling better! The rest of the pregnancy should be cake. :) I love you, lady, and can't wait to find out what the little person is. (wait, are you guys finding out?) I just made my appt. today for the ultrasound, it will be on October 12th. The little person had better cooperate and spread 'em so that we can be sure what we're having! Don't you love hearing the heartbeat. The coolest sound in the world...

Danalin said...

I forgot to say...Holy cow! Nick is a married man!!! Hooray for him. My friend just went to the Bitmore for a spa weekend with girlfriends. From her pictures it looks like a mighty nice place.

Katie said...

Congrats on getting to the "good trimester" Enjoy the next few months! Love, Katie

Kelly said...

HMMMMM Lake Tahoe. I guess someone forgot about the sister that lives an hour from Thaoe OH OH OH maybe but NOOOOOO.

Kelly said...

or "Tahoe".
Maybe we will go to Jean, turn around and go home. Yesiree

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas