Tuesday, October 16, 2007

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiypebUcgh8v9C6f2sfWOcDp1Eij1SEwyxFO7KXJ5IacJUHmXr40rKcxib3Av_nss8XJ6uv92DGYw62CspbVrLs1JaHBr1fJhyS0_vOML44E8MzCWSj69ioRC6xE979CNyoQJexH7ddrDrq/s1600-h/100_0709.jpg">

Today Brett and I went to the Center for Maternal and Fetal Medicine on Pinto lane to find out if a little girl or boy is on its way. The office was extremely nice, brand new and very clean. They took us back to the ultrasound room and a nice lady named Paula came in to start the ultrasound. As soon as she put the gel on my tummy I started to cry, both brett and I have gotten used to this, I cry at the drop of anything these days. Paula the nice tech lady, went through all the parts of our little one, the brain, the heart, legs ,arms and the big news that we are having a little BOY! Dr. Iryie came in to take a few more pictures, and told us the spine, heart, umblicial cord and placenta are all perfect. We are both soo excited! Thank you for all the phone calls and kind words for us and the new little BOY on its way!
ps this is a profile shot of the little man( head nose lips etc )
and for the record NO his name is not DAVID or Alien baby, I don't want him to have a complex

10 comments:

Cari said...

Yahhoooo a boy!! We are so happy for you both and can't wait to go shopping for him. He'll need some Jordan's for sure.

Mk said...

Can't wait for David to arrive!!!!!!!!!!

Emily said...

Yea I'm soo excited!! Please tell me you're naming him David!

Danalin said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Boys are so, so, so much fun...and I think having a boy first is great. Oh man, Jamie, I am so excited for you! I really can't tell you how in love I am with my little man. There's something special there. Such a lucky little boy to be coming to such great parents!

Mk said...

david david david

Mands Glenn said...

OHhh I loved hearing your story, because I cried too. I even got emotional reading your blog. Jamie, Congrats! A sweet baby boy. The shopping begins I'm sure. This is where the fun begins.

Unknown said...

yep, it looks like little David jr. is going to be a fine baby.......

Unknown said...

you have to admit, the fact that I am calling the little guy David jr. instead of ALIEN BABY, due to his mother's determination on having that "thing" on her blog, is pretty amazing. ah DAVID jr...... its got a nice ring to it doesn't it

Katie said...

Wonderful, wonderful news! I am so happy for you. Dr. Iriye is a terrific doctor--I worked with him a lot at Summerlin hospital--good choice! Such wonderful news and a little nephew for auntie Katie! Thanks! Love you all--Call Me!!

nickel... said...

YEAH! Jamie...I just tracked your blog down from a comment you left on A-Rod's blog saying you found her from my blog...phew!!

Ok...A) You are Married! I knew this but I have not been able to officially congratulate you!!! I am so happy and it looks like you found a dream-boat! PLUS...he surfs! So does my hubby...do you want to plan a surf trip and we can be beach buddies together?

B) You are going to be a mama and to a little boy! I love having a little boy!!! I am really really happy for you and know that you child will be darling darling inside and out! I am really excited for you!

It would be fun to hang out sometime too... Let me know and let me also end this novel/comment now.

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas