
Today is Brett's birthday! I am up late because I can't sleep when he works late and my angel husband is working five 12 hour shifts in a row, so why not dedicate a whole post to him, he deserves it! He is turning 24 so how about 24 reasons why I love my Brett Richard Anderson!
1- He loves to hold my hand and always kisses it like I am a princess, it still gives me butterflies
2- Hard worker and not afraid of work, he is the go to guy and the one you can always count on
3- Openly tells me when I am out of line or being just plain mean( I need that I can be a brat)
4- Loves Owen so much and is such a great daddy to him
5- Serves others so unselfishly( I substituted his 16-17 Sunday school class, they are animals)
6- Loves Missionary work and talks about the gospel effortlessly with everyone
7- Takes me on great dates
8- Cooks some great scrambled eggs ( don't laugh, this takes talent)
9- Laughs out loud and is very silly
10- Loves my family and treats them all so well, he thinks my dad is funny, so do I
11- Tells me I am beautiful (post pregnancy figure)
12- Never leaves me a car with the gas tank empty
13- His eyes and eyelashes (Owen has the same ones)
14- He is so althetic, he can play anything well after the five minute warm up
15- A wonderfully loyal friend to me and so many others. We can hardly go anywhere without running into someone he knows and he can always remember names
16- Mad Ironing skills
17- Teaches me to let things go and forgive
18- Lets me be a totally bad backseat driver without getting upset when I flip out over other drivers
19-Juggles work and school and a family so well
20-Sacrifices for others and HE NEVER COMPLAINS!!!!
21- Shows me kindness daily
22- Gives real tight loving hugs and likes to just hold me without pulling away
23- Helps me to exercise true faith and believe that things really will be ok
24- He is mine forever and upholds the covenants he has made with His Father and Heaven and honors the priesthood he holds
I am so grateful for him! I look back on our time together with such happiness, excitement, surprise and peace.I made a really long list of all the reason I love him but I just shared a few and Father's day is right around the corner. He is my bestest friend ever and I love him to pieces! hApPy BiRtHdAy BRETT!!!!!!!!!
I forgot to mention he can dance, and has convinced our nephew that all grooms brake dance at their reception
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Happy Birthday BRETT
Posted by
Jamie Claire
at
12:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney
---Walt Disney
Odec08
Owen's First Christmas
Blog Archive
- February 2013 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- November 2010 (2)
- October 2010 (2)
- September 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (2)
- April 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (2)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (2)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (1)
- October 2009 (2)
- September 2009 (4)
- August 2009 (2)
- July 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (5)
- May 2009 (5)
- March 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (2)
- January 2009 (3)
- December 2008 (3)
- November 2008 (5)
- October 2008 (4)
- September 2008 (4)
- August 2008 (7)
- July 2008 (4)
- June 2008 (7)
- May 2008 (4)
- April 2008 (4)
- March 2008 (5)
- February 2008 (5)
- January 2008 (3)
- December 2007 (3)
- November 2007 (2)
- October 2007 (6)
- September 2007 (3)
- August 2007 (2)
- July 2007 (5)



8 comments:
happy birthday BRREETTT! he really does make some good eggs...bosty loves them! You have a Keeper Jam!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRETT!!!!
Wish we could be there to see you get the partay started!
Happy Birthday Brett, Brett! (That's what you are known as around here!) Hope you have a great day! Great post Jamie!
Happy Birthday BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRETT!!!! Don't worry I said that out loud when I typed that! I hope you have a great day!
I definitely agree with the "he can dance" point. My kids have to get that from someone and unfortunately i don't think its gonna be me.
Happy Happy birthday brett-ie dear, happy days will come to you all year!
I am SO glad that you found a husband who deserves you. And it sounds like he pushes you to be even better. Good, good man. Maybe someday I'll meet him? :) Happy Birthday to you, husband of my wonderful friend whom I have never met but already love!
Happy Birthday Brett!
I sent a present to Bill's sister's little boy also "Brett". She sent a thank you -- (his birthday is in September) . Sorry yours is in route.
Post a Comment