Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day



I love these pictures, Brett's cake( look at Owen eyeing that cake) , first time in the swimming pool, a good Sunday nap and the boys watching basketball--GO Celtics!


My sweet husband had is first father's day today! Owen had made him a special present, his little feet and hand prints in green paint, a new work shirt, and his favorite cereal.Brett is such a great daddy to Owen! We went to church with my mom &dad cari and bosty, tee was speaking and we some how made it there early (9am) but we seriously struggle with our wards 12:30 meeting time go figure?. Owen was such a great baby at church, he didn't have his normal morning nap instead he talked to the family behind us --the entire second half of sacrament meeting and continued to talk and sing to both his grandpas' all day long. My dad was singing hymns to him and Owen sang right back to him, I ran to get my camera to video it and wouldn't you know they both stopped right then!It was a wonderful day and I am so happy to have so many great fathers' in my life.To my own dad, Brett, my father in law , brothers, brothers in law thank you so much for all your love and great examples to my little boy! We love you all so much!

2 comments:

Danalin said...

That little man of yours is so kissable! I want to squish and kiss him a lot! Isn't the first Father's Day the coolest? I mean, I love Mother's Day as well, but there is just something about watching and honoring your husband when he's a dad that makes the day really special. Oh, Jamie, you are such a cute mom!

Anonymous said...

Coons! You have a kid! You're married! Thanks for telling us! I was just chatting with Astorga and she told me - I decided to check your blog myself and write you a stinging reprimand. But congrats all the same! How are you adjusting to motherhood? I think our kids are about the same age. Anyway, keep in touch dang it and write me back. -Hubbard

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas