


We all headed up to the cabin for the fourth of July weekend. On Friday the fourth we all headed to Richfield to see the parade, collect salt water taffy and tootsie rolls, eat a hamburger w/ just ketchup, watch the races and witness another fish grab. Both Owen and Brett got to experience all this fun for the first time. Owen was such a good little boy and Brett carried him all day in the Bjorn. I love my boys so much!
Bosty and Miss Richfield or as she called her the "Princess"


Fishlake's beautiful weather, sunny and 69-72 degrees! We all loved having the family there with us( we missed you Burdetts& Hopkins), next year is the 20th anniversary of my parents having the cabin, we are going to have another party because you all know how much I love to get the party started. Thanks M&D for hosting all 23 of us, you are the best ever
Saturday, July 12, 2008
4th of July& Fishlake
Posted by
Jamie Claire
at
11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney
---Walt Disney
Odec08
Owen's First Christmas
Blog Archive
- February 2013 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- November 2010 (2)
- October 2010 (2)
- September 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (2)
- April 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (2)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (2)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (1)
- October 2009 (2)
- September 2009 (4)
- August 2009 (2)
- July 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (5)
- May 2009 (5)
- March 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (2)
- January 2009 (3)
- December 2008 (3)
- November 2008 (5)
- October 2008 (4)
- September 2008 (4)
- August 2008 (7)
- July 2008 (4)
- June 2008 (7)
- May 2008 (4)
- April 2008 (4)
- March 2008 (5)
- February 2008 (5)
- January 2008 (3)
- December 2007 (3)
- November 2007 (2)
- October 2007 (6)
- September 2007 (3)
- August 2007 (2)
- July 2007 (5)



7 comments:
cute pics...wish we could've joined y'all
SO FUN!!!
The 4th wasn't the same this year without the Richfield parade. Did they do the game where all the kids try and catch fish with their hands in the gigantic inflatable pool?
I'm so glad you took me to Fish lake while being roomies in college. It is a very special place. I think every family needs a fish lake! I just remember church on Sunday being so cool! You can show up in jeans and stuff. Looked like alot of fun. I think everyone needs to attend a parade on the 4th. It should be tradition!
I've heard about Fish Lake for years...need to visit sometime. What a fun vacation with your little family. And so fun to introduce your hubby and babe to one of your traditions!
Great pictures Jamie---Wish I could have been there! What a cutie that little Owen is! Love YOU!
I found your blog without even trying! And don't ask me how I found it, because I don't remember either! Don't forget, if your not working, my house, luncheon, Wed. July 23 about 11:00 to 12:30!
Love,
Sommer
www.slimnsom.blogspot.com
Post a Comment