Owen loves his cousin Bosty, and I think the feeling is pretty much mutual for her. She loves to hold him and give him bottles but especially she loves to give him a "big collete kiss" and tell him "love you too oweie". Its really sweet and I love watching them together. She thinks I am finally sharing him and still gets a little upset with her mimi if I don't share him enough. He gets so excited to see her he kicks and talks, saying his new sound of ba ba ba ba---maybe saying bosty who knows. As you can see bosty is a tiny little thing and my boy continually grows, I think there is maybe a 10 inches between the two. I am looking forward to seeing these two grow up together and be good friends .

I just love pictures of my Dad with his grandbabies. Everyone of them loves their Pumpa, Owen especially loves my dads songs, and likes to sing along. I am so thankful to my Dad for being such a good grandpa. He learned from the best.








6 comments:
this post makes me cry...i love those little guys. The thrid pic is so cute w/ Bosty talking talking and Owen really trying to focus and understand what she is talking about. too cute. We love that big guy in the last pic too. Why can't LV be closer to TX?????
the last couple lines are poetic. nice post jammy. now go in the closet for making me homesick.
OHHH owei!! bostyn loves him so much. You forgot to mention how bostyn asked owen if he wanted a sister! I love the picture too of bostyn talking to owen because you know he totally understands! Dad is a wonderful pumpa!
Nice post Jammer. I like the tiny little rash guard on Owen--"Shark Patrol" grrrrrr.
Cute babies! Enjoy every minute of their little-ness
I think Dad looks great in ORANGE! It is definately his color.
Cute Cute Cute! Cousin Love! I love how sweet chubby Owen is almost the same size as petite little Bosty.
Sweet post and pics Jamie! Makes me "get the tear in my eye"--as little Eliza used to say! Love you--give that cute baby a snuggle and a kiss from me.
Post a Comment