I am in a funk or a bad mood or just being cranky or maybe just getting more mean in my old age. I have been venting in my head all morning and I will probably erase this post later but for now I just need to get all this stuff that has been rolling around in my head out! I lost my wallet.I know its not the end of the world. I shouldn't get mad or sad or angry about it, but its just so sad that I can lose it in a 50 foot area( the parking lot of my apartment complex to my front door) and not have anyone turn it in or just leave it on my door --take all $30, the two gift cards to nordstrom and the faboulous freddy's car washes, I don't care!I just want my temple reccomend back( its in the sleeve my parents gave me when I first went through the temple 7 1/2 years ago), and Owen's insurance card (Blue Cross Blue Shield are being stupid about a new one) I feel like its a violation of privacy and I know someone will just throw it away ( Brett has already dumpster dived for me bless his heart) It was a great wallet too and I had paid too much for it but its little strap and all its compartments were so handy when I was trying to carry Owen and fifteen other things. I have a few other things to say, I miss my family, I wish all my sister's lived closer, they are amazing and I miss them alot. I miss my parents, they still live close, but I took my mom to the airport this morning and she sat in the back with Owen(who loves his munca soo much) and I started to think about them leaving for their mission and how much I already miss them and how am I going to deal with them being gone for 3 years? I miss working with my Dad and seeing him daily, I miss my job at the dental office and feeling productive and like I am contributing to my little family. I miss my husband, he works a ton has finals that last forever (the national board exam on monday lasted 5 hours!)and I wish I cooked better for his sake. I miss my friends at work they were such good people and the working at DII made me appreciate them even more. I miss my clothes and feeling pretty I am still not anywhere close to my pre-pregnancy weight and I am beyond frustrated. My sister told me Coons girls are seriously like work horses we aren't the dainty kind and I appreciate that but man what I wouldn't give to be back to how I was and then not be as hard on myself as I was. I have never been thin but I was strong and on the leaner side. I wish I had been smarter about working out more and eating less during pregnancy---its my own fault , its just frustrating to see other ladies bounce back soooo quick and I am jealous. Ok I think I feel better now ---My Owen is 9months old today he is my sunshine. I can't believe it time has flown by. Thanks for letting me vent, I have stopped crying now.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney
---Walt Disney
Odec08
Owen's First Christmas
Blog Archive
- February 2013 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- November 2010 (2)
- October 2010 (2)
- September 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (2)
- April 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (2)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (2)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (1)
- October 2009 (2)
- September 2009 (4)
- August 2009 (2)
- July 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (5)
- May 2009 (5)
- March 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (2)
- January 2009 (3)
- December 2008 (3)
- November 2008 (5)
- October 2008 (4)
- September 2008 (4)
- August 2008 (7)
- July 2008 (4)
- June 2008 (7)
- May 2008 (4)
- April 2008 (4)
- March 2008 (5)
- February 2008 (5)
- January 2008 (3)
- December 2007 (3)
- November 2007 (2)
- October 2007 (6)
- September 2007 (3)
- August 2007 (2)
- July 2007 (5)



11 comments:
ah Jammy. I'm so sorry you are sad. That's stinks about your wallet. I really hope you find it. Don't worry about the post pregnancy body. i'm a real big chubba right now but dan says nobody likes a skinny girl;) And when mom and dad go, come live in Texas. Now go sit in the closet for a while or I'll pinch your buns. Maybe you'll find your wallet in there. Luvs to Owie. try to be d'jewla.
ps you don't miss working for Dad- you just miss listening to "the Jewel" Now go turn it on and sit in the closet.
I may be the only one who will say this to you, but it is completely OK to feel that way. By blogging about it, you are not hiding your feelings and leading everyone to think you have a perfect life. Good for you! Thank you for being real with us and yourself! I feel that way too sometimes. Go do something nice for yourself, get a pedicure or just take a bath. It is going to be ok!
Sommer
Chin up little one! "All is calm, All is well, soon you'll hear Kris Kringle and his jingle bell"
Awww honey I'm sorry it's been a tough couple of days. It sucks so much that you lost your wallet! I hope someone turns it in. I know this won't matter much, but I think you are BEAUTIFUL! And you have a beautiful family. You're wonderful! I'm so glad to have met you!
OXOXOXO
Marina
Jammer--you can always come visit our house when you are missing family or just want to "hang out". We love you!
Jamie! I am going to take you and Owen to lunch-I am back in Vegas for Erik's homecoming and Christmas-we need to chill cuz. Give me a ring or text. I love you heaps and If I find out who stole your wallet I will punch them in their throat, it's pretty painful.
Jamie, I know I don't know you that well, but I do know that you are a beautiful daughter of God and He doesn't want you feeling bad about yourself. We all go through these times and it is good to share these feelings with your blog friends. Giving birth takes a toll on a woman's body and everyone "bounces back" differently. (My baby is 13 and I still haven't bounced back;)!!!) I have been where you are and I want you to know that it does get better! I hope that you know that you are loved and that you are beautiful!
Julie Davidse
Jam,
I wish I was there so we could walk in the snow to the gas station and pick up 32 oz. crystal lights, or drive through McDonalds and buy an icecream cone and search through the back seats to find change. I love that you are so normal, but don't be so hard on yourself. You are beautiful inside and out. When you feel like the world is closing in on you just know that your cute Owen loves you for exactly who you are- HIS MAMA! Love you, Sista!
Come back to Mt. Vernon! It may be freezing here, but I think CECILAMBROSE might return a wallet found in the street! I miss you and Owen so much! I'm still having too many weepy moments---Sometimes days just SUCK (very bad word at our house!) but the good news is that they do end. I love you so much! Give yourself a hug from me! And just think of Mariah singing---"The sun will come out tomorrow!" Love to all of you!
SO glad you did not delete this and decided to post. I wish the blogging world had more posts like this because we ALL have days/times like you're having.
Jamie, you are on my first hand when I am counting my top ten favorite people. You are B-E-A-UTIFUL! Heavenly Father will bless us in other ways for giving up our bodies for these babes that need to come into the world. And he'll punish lame-o people who steal other people's wallets. It was so stinkin' good to see you in Nov and it really made me wish that we lived closer so that we could hang more. I love you and hope life is getting better!
Sophie-On-Down- you are the best. I love you! You are kind and generous and have ALWAYS been so good to my babies. Thank you for being our Jamie. When you were born a little piece of heaven came with you and now we have Owen too. Who by the way has been " Owen me some kisses and Owen me some hugs," I expect to collect in a week. I think we will need a good laugh session SOON. If Grandma Coons were still here she would sit you down make you a pie, some toffee,a few cookies, bacon, and a twice stuffed baked potatoe and squeeze your face with kisses.
Post a Comment