While cleaning out my closet this morning Owen was in his crib looking at books--or throwing them out and laughing. I had turned up Itunes and when Africa by toto came on Owen was thrilled. The little guy stood up and sang along and danced! I laughed out loud, so for all your listening pleasure enjoy this and get up and have a little dance party. We enjoy them quite alot in this home
ps He also enjoyed Dance by Lady GaGa
Friday, January 30, 2009
Dance Party ------Owen likes Toto
Posted by
Jamie Claire
at
11:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney
---Walt Disney
Odec08
Owen's First Christmas
Blog Archive
- February 2013 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- November 2010 (2)
- October 2010 (2)
- September 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (2)
- April 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (2)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (2)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (1)
- October 2009 (2)
- September 2009 (4)
- August 2009 (2)
- July 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (5)
- May 2009 (5)
- March 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (2)
- January 2009 (3)
- December 2008 (3)
- November 2008 (5)
- October 2008 (4)
- September 2008 (4)
- August 2008 (7)
- July 2008 (4)
- June 2008 (7)
- May 2008 (4)
- April 2008 (4)
- March 2008 (5)
- February 2008 (5)
- January 2008 (3)
- December 2007 (3)
- November 2007 (2)
- October 2007 (6)
- September 2007 (3)
- August 2007 (2)
- July 2007 (5)



6 comments:
Love your dancing boy! And I could totally hear your laugh and picture your face reacting to him and it made me happy. You have the best smile/laugh combo, Jamie.
How come I can't see anything?!
Wyatt likes Love Shack by the B-52s and Sweet Home Alabama the version by Kid Rock!
I love dancing babies. I thought the comment about him throwing out the books from his crib was hilarious. Too Cute! Wish we could do play dates and stuff. I know you are probably just the best Mama ever. Miss ya! I will make it to Vegas one of these days
From a fellow toto fan to Owie--Dance on baby!!! Love you guys!
Has he heard any Michael Jackson?
Post a Comment