Monday, May 4, 2009

101st post!

Just a update on everthing that has gone on since we have been internet-less. These are some of my favorite pictures and blogging about all the events over the past month and a half won't get done, so I'll just do a quick review
Grandma and Grandpa leaving for the mission field, Owen asks for them daily and we look at their pictures daily as well. We miss them some much already but are so proud of their decision to serve! Way to go Elder and Sister Coons. They are serving in Nauvoo Illinois at the beautiful temple there. We have spoken to them many times and they have already planted flowers, a garden and found a Sam's club. I love my parents.

Owen's first ears complete with his name on the back. He loved Disneyland! Kids, Churros and a life sized Mickey Mouse were a few of his favorites. We went with Brett's family and had a great time. I love Disneyland and it was even more magical with my Owen. He met Pooh bear and gave him a big kiss and clapped along with the music during the parade. Nothing beats the tired feeling of walking aroung the magic kingdom all day!




Owen was singing along to the radio and would pose for me so I could capture this silly moment. I have about 10 pictures of him pulling funny faces. His 8 little teeth make me smile daily, he is a biter and no matter how hard I try to be the serious mom and tell him no biting, I still giggle every now and then when I he gives me a nibble!



Owen's first birthday, complete with blue frosting and a crown. I think he really like the blue cupcakes!




2 comments:

The Birches said...

This is Dustin. Good to have you back. Poor Kurt. Takes all his kids to Disneyland and when they finally take the picture, you can't see his face.

Unknown said...

Great pictures! So happy to know you are doing well. Thanks for sharing. Love you.

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas