Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tahoe weekend

I was lucky enough to spend a spectacular weekend with my sisters. Kelly was the hostess of impeccable class and generosity. The weekend was full of laughs, good food, beautiful surrounding and the best company. I somehow forgot my camera ---again! But not to worry I found a few pictures to document the memorable time. We Coons sisters know how to get the party started--be jealous, it was awesome



4 comments:

Julie Anderson said...

HA HA....those are toooo funny and toooo true. Squeeze that Owen for me. :) Sister's Rule

Mk said...

you're killin' me...
thx for the laugh.


ps i'm sending a cd of a bunch o' pics for you to always remember;)

Unknown said...

Oh Jamie! You are so funny! Miss you---too much!

Kelly said...

love it! very cute

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas