What a wonderful holiday! Food, fireworks, parades, family, and a little break from work. Owen, Bosty, and I ventured out to see the Summerlin Parade early Saturday morning(well not too early I did watch the whole ARG vs GER match and needed something happy following the loss). We arrived a bit late, but were able to snag a few great seats right along the parade route and enjoyed a full hour of floats, ballons, and crazy costumes. The parade was well done, and I am happy we went. It didn't have quite the charm of Richfield's, but a good way to spend your saturday morning:) Plus the kiddies thought is was enchanting! Woody & Buzz, Wiz OZ, Darth Vader&Co, and a few otter pops made our morning. Owen is still talking about the parade, and how Darth Vader's storm trooper gave him a high five. I think they were in awe of a 2 year old clapping and cheering for Darth, but that's my boy and I appreciated the extra attention he got:)
I am grateful to the founding fathers of our country for their sacrifice and courage. Church was really wonderful today, religious freedoms are such a blessing. We watched the fireworks from Redrock Casino on the roof top of Grandpa Kurt's office, it was a beautiful ending to a great day!
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Happy Fourth of July
Posted by
Jamie Claire
at
10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney
---Walt Disney
Odec08
Owen's First Christmas
Blog Archive
- February 2013 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- November 2010 (2)
- October 2010 (2)
- September 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (2)
- April 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (2)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (2)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (1)
- October 2009 (2)
- September 2009 (4)
- August 2009 (2)
- July 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (5)
- May 2009 (5)
- March 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (2)
- January 2009 (3)
- December 2008 (3)
- November 2008 (5)
- October 2008 (4)
- September 2008 (4)
- August 2008 (7)
- July 2008 (4)
- June 2008 (7)
- May 2008 (4)
- April 2008 (4)
- March 2008 (5)
- February 2008 (5)
- January 2008 (3)
- December 2007 (3)
- November 2007 (2)
- October 2007 (6)
- September 2007 (3)
- August 2007 (2)
- July 2007 (5)



2 comments:
What a great post. I love a parade. Glad your Fourth was fun. Wish we could all be at FishLake or Accord and then go down to Richfield for the day but i guess there will be other years. Hope you are well~
Thanks for coming over on Monday, I hope it wasn't too late for everyone. We loved seeing you, brett and little O.
Post a Comment