Sunday, January 2, 2011

Chadddders







HAPPPPPY NEW YEAR! Little baby Chad was blessed today. Brett did a wonderful job and we are so fortunate to have so many family members with us. I think it was the best way to end a lovely Holiday season. Owen was excited to have another party with his cousins and I couldn't think of a nicer occasion to get to together both Brett's and my families. Chad has been my angel baby since birth. Hardly crying and making me laugh daily with all his sweet smiles cooes and even a few little giggles! I am so blessed to have these two little boys in my life. Chad wore the same little outfit my mom got for Owen and looked very handsome. Nothing like a new little spirit in your life to make priorities very clear.

1 comments:

Julie Anderson said...

That was such a nice day. Brett was great. Chad was in top form. the food was excellent.

PS: "tomar" was the word verification--that was my last mission area :)

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas