Four jobs that I've had:
1.high school teacher
2. spanish translator for a tax filing service
3. receptionist
4. dental assitant
Four movies that I can always watch:
1. You've got mail
2. 5th Element
3. School of Rock
4. Viva Las Vegas with Blue Hawaii a very close 5th
Four TV shows I enjoy:
1. Man vs. Wild
2. Law and Order
3. Flip that house
4. That's so raven (a disney channel gem)
Fourplaces that I have lived:
1. Salt Lake City, Utah
2. Buenos Aires, Argentina
3. Las Vegas, Nevada
4. Hopefully somewhere else soon
Four favorite foods:
1. Chicken enchiladas
2. Spinach Salads
3. Spicy Chicken sandwichs (Wendys)
4. Chocolate chip cookies
Four websites I visit:
1. nordstrom.com
2. craigslist.com
3.babycenter.com
4.runnersworld.com
Four places I love to be:
1. on the front porch in fish lake
2. swimming on a hot day in a cool pool
3. airports
4.On my way home from a really long day
Four blogger buds to tag:
I'll have to add some people later--mk took all my sisters
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Posted by
Jamie Claire
at
1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney
---Walt Disney
Odec08
Owen's First Christmas
Blog Archive
- February 2013 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- November 2010 (2)
- October 2010 (2)
- September 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (2)
- April 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (2)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (2)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (1)
- October 2009 (2)
- September 2009 (4)
- August 2009 (2)
- July 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (5)
- May 2009 (5)
- March 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (2)
- January 2009 (3)
- December 2008 (3)
- November 2008 (5)
- October 2008 (4)
- September 2008 (4)
- August 2008 (7)
- July 2008 (4)
- June 2008 (7)
- May 2008 (4)
- April 2008 (4)
- March 2008 (5)
- February 2008 (5)
- January 2008 (3)
- December 2007 (3)
- November 2007 (2)
- October 2007 (6)
- September 2007 (3)
- August 2007 (2)
- July 2007 (5)



4 comments:
FOUR WORDS YOU LOVE TO HEAR:
GET IN DA CLOSET!!!!!!
Welcome to the land of blog! How did you do it? Help me! Katie
Brett is not cut out of your picture- adjust your screen settings and like drew said get in da CLOSET!!!!!!
Hey Drew--you comment on Jammy's but not mine???!!!What does it take bro? At least Jillian visits.Step up.:)
Post a Comment