Brett and I went to the doctors office to day for my first visit. I was so nervous about going I had crazy dreams last night--apparently I started talking a bunch in my sleep and got really paranoid that someone was climbing in our windows! Poor Brett, he didn't know his wife would talk in her sleep so much--at least this time it was in english. Back to the appointment, we didn't have to wait long, just lots of paper work and a little blood. Our due date is March 8,2008 and I got back for another more extensive visit in two weeks. So exciting and a little scary at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney
---Walt Disney
Odec08
Owen's First Christmas
Blog Archive
- February 2013 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- November 2010 (2)
- October 2010 (2)
- September 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (2)
- April 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (2)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (2)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (1)
- October 2009 (2)
- September 2009 (4)
- August 2009 (2)
- July 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (5)
- May 2009 (5)
- March 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (2)
- January 2009 (3)
- December 2008 (3)
- November 2008 (5)
- October 2008 (4)
- September 2008 (4)
- August 2008 (7)
- July 2008 (4)
- June 2008 (7)
- May 2008 (4)
- April 2008 (4)
- March 2008 (5)
- February 2008 (5)
- January 2008 (3)
- December 2007 (3)
- November 2007 (2)
- October 2007 (6)
- September 2007 (3)
- August 2007 (2)
- July 2007 (5)



4 comments:
Can't wait to pinch her buns...
Ohhh, Congratulations and thanks for sending me your blogging link. A little baby on the way. . . So exciting.
so happy all is well--good luck--you're going to be an awesome mommy!
Hooray! We will have kiddos super close to each other in age. I am so excited to read/hear about your pregnancy all along the way.... How are you feeling? Love ya, lady!
Post a Comment