Last friday the 27th I went to my doctor for my second visit. Brett got off work to come with me and had a great surprise for the both of us, a new camera! Not just any camera a dual lens kodak v610 with a porting dock,tripod and a large memory card. The photo supply shop that Brett orders his stores photography supplies is run by a really nice man, who on friday afternoon handed him a bag with all the above mentioned goodies. So when we met up at my appointment brett was ready to take some pictures of our first ultrasound. My PA had a hard time finding the little one at first but after a few minutes she says, well I'm not going to tell you its one baby and you find out at your next sonogram its two and vice versa, so I'm going to send you to the high resolution ultrasound office and they can tell you there if its one or two babies but right now I'm not sure. WHOAAAA I was a bit taken back with that- two babies holy cow. Don't get too excited I still don't know for sure and she also said I was barely 7 weeks along--yipee at least 5 more weeks of the yuck and a due date later in march. That's all right. I keep thinking about pioneers and how in the world did they cross the plains when they were pregnant, I can deal with this,no worries. Thanks to all for the suggestions on calming my tummy down, I tried ginger ale and popcicles--great combo! Love ya all! With our a new camera we will defintely have more pictures to post
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney
---Walt Disney
Odec08
Owen's First Christmas
Blog Archive
- February 2013 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- November 2010 (2)
- October 2010 (2)
- September 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (2)
- April 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (2)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (2)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (1)
- October 2009 (2)
- September 2009 (4)
- August 2009 (2)
- July 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (5)
- May 2009 (5)
- March 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (2)
- January 2009 (3)
- December 2008 (3)
- November 2008 (5)
- October 2008 (4)
- September 2008 (4)
- August 2008 (7)
- July 2008 (4)
- June 2008 (7)
- May 2008 (4)
- April 2008 (4)
- March 2008 (5)
- February 2008 (5)
- January 2008 (3)
- December 2007 (3)
- November 2007 (2)
- October 2007 (6)
- September 2007 (3)
- August 2007 (2)
- July 2007 (5)




8 comments:
What?! Twins?!
Not sure yet but I will let you know as soon as I do :)
HOORAY for the possibility of twins, though! If it turns out to be the case, I'll get you in touch with Nate's wife, Jenn. She just had twins in May. So cool, Jamie! :) :) :)
A NEW Camera!!! Lucky--Oh and wowser
the possibility of two babies
wild day for you guys! Congrats! Loveyou.
i hoping for double the buns.
double the buns means double da closet time.....
What TWINS! hey why am I the last one to know in the circle of family love. I think I should have received a call. Furthermore---my first two ultrasounds said ONE BABY. Not until I was 5 months along did Meg decide to jump out from behind my liver (or whatever). SOOOO HAPPY--let us know SOON!
The suspense is killin' me, Jame!
Post a Comment