Hi everyone so sorry about the delay in my blog. I went to the ultrasound specialist who by the way told me I was fat---a little overweight for my height her exact words and had the ultra sound I am having one little one and I am not as far along as my doctor estimated and the first ultrasound results were inconculsive. After driving to the other side of town in four o clock traffic--eastern and pecos, brett was stuck in traffic and my not so nice tech took me back before he got there I kept telling her he was on his way and if we could wait for a few mintues, to which she replied no, get on the scale, and the aboved mentioned comment. ( side note I was told by a sister that if she called me fat I was to tell her she was ugly, not very grown up but it made me laugh when I wasn't feeling to great about myself). I started to cry when she started the ultrasound because brett wasn't there and my phone had gone off 4 times during the examination and the tech would not let me answer it, after she handed me the picture of our little one and wiped off all the gooey gel, she said well you are my last patient if your husband us here I'll do one more ultrasound--luckily he was in the waiting room and got to see the little heart beat, the baby's really large head and the little arms. Everything worked out and except from a bit of a brusied ego and a pretty brusied up lower abdomen it was a great day!!! love to you all--see ya in california in a few
Monday, August 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney
---Walt Disney
Odec08
Owen's First Christmas
Blog Archive
- February 2013 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- November 2010 (2)
- October 2010 (2)
- September 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (2)
- April 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (2)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (2)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (1)
- October 2009 (2)
- September 2009 (4)
- August 2009 (2)
- July 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (5)
- May 2009 (5)
- March 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (2)
- January 2009 (3)
- December 2008 (3)
- November 2008 (5)
- October 2008 (4)
- September 2008 (4)
- August 2008 (7)
- July 2008 (4)
- June 2008 (7)
- May 2008 (4)
- April 2008 (4)
- March 2008 (5)
- February 2008 (5)
- January 2008 (3)
- December 2007 (3)
- November 2007 (2)
- October 2007 (6)
- September 2007 (3)
- August 2007 (2)
- July 2007 (5)



2 comments:
Yea for one baby, although I know that you could have totally handled two! I am so excited for you to be a mom, Jame. You will be fabulous! Sorry about the ultra lame tech. I felt like punching her when I read how bratty she was. Good thing for her I live in a different state. :) But she did have one redeeming moment in doing another so that Brett could see the babe. Isn't it amazing?! I get to hear the heartbeat next Tuesday and I am SO excited!!! I'm 12 weeks today...how far are you? I love ya, lady.
Sweet Jammy don't cry...i will give you a little pinch and you will feel all betta.
Post a Comment