Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Little Footy

With Brett going to Louisville this weekend for the usafl national championship, we thought a little highlight clip of last years nationals would be appropriate.

object width="425" height="350">




2 comments:

Danalin said...

What in the world?! That is the coolest, craziest sport I've ever seen! Does Brett play? Ty says he thinks it's Australian football, is that right? I want to go and watch a game; that video got my motor runnin'. :)

Jamie Claire said...

Brett does play, and it is a bit crazy. I had to get used to all the chaos, the game never stops, okay a bit of an exaggeration but its not like american football a bit more rugby and soccer. His team is actually pretty good, they are playing in the national championship in kentucky----ps what are you having, i am dying to know!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas