Friday, October 5, 2007

Should the baby coutdown go?

So in response to the take the alien baby countdown off the blog I have decided to leave it to my blog vistors. You tell me, Drew says it is scarey.

4 comments:

Danalin said...

I have one too and I agree that it's a little freaky. That's what makes it fun! :) Actually, it gets less "alien" looking as the babe grows. I like the cute one you have above it, though! Where did you find it?

Katie said...

All fetuses sp? look a little alien--keep it--that baby will be so cute in a few weeks!!!

Emily said...

Now it doesn't look as scary so I think you should keep it!

Unknown said...

oh yea, it can stay....... if you want the baby's nave to be "alien baby" and not David jr.

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas