Monday, October 1, 2007

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!



I was actually hoping for Sense and Sensibility's Marianne Dashwood (Kate Winselt)but who can complain Elizabeth is a gem!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

I do not need to take a quiz to know that Bill and I are Charlotte and Mr. Collins. I am yet to please Lady Catherine De Burg. Best Wishes

Mk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mk said...

This quiz confuses me...another person i know thought she was Emma Woodhouse when we all know she is Mrs. Elton. Personally i think i am Mariah Lucas (Charlotte's lil' sis')who doesn't know how to properly fold her dresses for her trunk.

Kelly said...

Did I spell "Burg' incorrectly?
Perhaps I should read a little more and quit playing on the computer.

Danalin said...

I love Elizabeth. But I love you more, James! Hope you're doing well.

Katie said...

My perfectly sweet, kind and smart sister! Jamie as Elizabeth--perfect! Love you!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas