Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving Review

Happy post post post turkey day! Today my dad was walking up to his office and as he passed by me he said " well I guess thanksgiving is really over now" is his classic Eeyore woe is me sounding voice, he made me laugh and get a little sad at the same time. Our thanksgiving was wonderful, great food, family from all over had come to visit, good movies,and great shopping. And my favorite moment was when dad tried to run from the living room, through the kitchen, past the pantry and through the back hallway to the dining room for the annual Coons' family pre-dinner picture. It was so funny and dad was really hauling. I am sad to say I didn't video tape Meg's "sippa booty" aka sleeping beauty or Mariah's "Feed the birds" but I do have some pictures I will get posted really soon ta ta for now

3 comments:

Mk said...

i can just picture Dad haulin' through the house trying to get in position! Anything for a family shot! Love you guys- wish we could have been there too!

Kelly said...

So fun!
What a great Thanksgiving Break.
Thanks for making it TERRIFIC.

Danalin said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! I see that you are nearing 100 days left of your pregnancy...I was so excited to drop to 99 on my little countdown! I hope you are feeling great. You are going to be such a great mom!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas