Friday, December 28, 2007

Cheers to Chirstmas!










We had a great Christmas this year! Family, food, chilly weather, one another and a the excitement of our little baby being at all the festivities next year! Brett and I went to his parents home for Christmas eve, they have a tradition of having king crab legs, shrimp,and homemade french fries. They were so nice to make me some salmon(my doctor said no to any shell fish--bummer). We had a great time, we played a few games before calling it a night and heading home to our little apartment, where Brett sang a bunch of Christmas carols and danced around for me! It was a night to remember--we all know what a great dancer my husband is , he is pretty much the best dancer I know. Our plan for the next day started a bit earlier than we had both thought but when his sister called at 6:45 am Brett got right up and told me we needed to open presents. HOLY COW I hadn't woken up that early for Christmas morning in years. We stopped at his parents opened some presents, had a few laughs and then headed home to get ready for my parents brunch. Amelia, Charlotte and Bostyn were already at my parents when we got there, and it was wonderful to see these sweet little girls all excited for presents; telling anyone who would listen about their exciting morning. Mom had out done herself with breakfast and Dad (aka Santa) had a great toyshop for all the little ones (including our little boy), where the kids could come and pick their present instead of being given a present at random. Brett and I want to thank both our families for all their love and generosity. Thank you Trythalls for all the wonderful presents, We love them all. All in all it was a wonderful first Christmas as a married couple. We hope everyone's Christmas was as fabulous as ours, and that you get to party your socks off for new years!

7 comments:

Cari said...

John Bradley David Anderson II better be ready for Christmas next year...

Mk said...

Happy Christmas Jammy! Whitney put Audrey in the closet today.

Emily said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas! I'm sad we didn't get to spend with you.

Danalin said...

Merry belated Christmas! You look b-e-a-utiful! I love that you had your first Christmas together...isn't it fun being married? And I hope to someday witness Brett's dancing skills for myself. Heck, I hope I get to meet the guy someday!

Alec and Tiffany said...

Jamie! You two are so cute and i had no idea that you were prego! Congrats!!!

alecandtiffanyrunyon.blogspot.com

Lindsey Leavitt said...

Jamie Coons!
You are too too cute! It was fun catching up via the blog.
Happy pregoness.
Lindsey

Kelly said...

Merry Christmas Jamie!
I'll check my receipts to see what you returned HAA J/K
Great Pictures

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas