Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year



As I look back on all the pictures taken over the past holiday season I was utterly depressed with how yucky I be lookin these days, no pregnancy glow here. But much to my surprise my sister Kelly sent me this little jem of a picture with spunky little mariah--who will burst into full song and dance at any moment and always brings a smile to my face.She wanted a princess braid in her hair and this picture caught her hair -do in all its glory. Thank you Trythall family for the pictures and for the wonderful presents for brett, baby and I. I love you guys and am truly grateful to have you in my life.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Very cute! Sometimes I call her "Sophie-on-down" when she is in trouble. She still wakes up every morning and says "Merry Christmas"

Danalin said...

I couldn't veiew the picture, but I bet it's very cute. And I have to take exception to the comment about yourself, sista. You are looking beautiful! You DO have a pregnancy glow. There are few pregnant women who feel hot, so go easy...I think you're lookin' good!

Mands Glenn said...

Girlfriend, you are so close to having a baby. So exciting! THat is such a cute pic. You look great being pregnant. I totally see the whole pregnancy glow. You look HOT!

Mk said...

i think your preetty. nice glow btw...
gotta love those Trythalls.

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas