Monday, January 28, 2008

President Gordan B. Hinckely


President Hinckely passed away last night. Brett's mom called to tell us, I cried alot, death is really hard for me. I know he is with his beloved wife and out of any discomfort or pain. His 97 years of amazing work and dedication to the Lord and the growth and development of the Church is truly miraculous. He was my prophet during so many important times and decisions in my life and I will be forever grateful for his example of Christ like love, extending kindness to all and courage to do and say what is right in all situations. He will be missed

2 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Jamie, this is such a sweet post. I love reading all of my girlfriends blogs with their testimonies of our sweet prophet. He will truly be missed, but he is with his lady now. lucky guy!

Kelly said...

That's sweet Jamie.
Hope you are feeling
better.

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas