

Hello all! Thanks so much for all the love and concern over the past 2 weeks, I am feeling much better! Brett and I went to see Dr. Iriye on Tuesday for a double check up on the baby's size and my blood pressure. Everything is just fine with me, apparently my regular doctor's nurse isn't taking my blood pressure properly(sitting down, arm at heart level, large cuff and with an electronic pressure cuff)So when the nurse at Dr. Iriye's took it I was back down to a normal 121/86 YIpEeE! Our little guy is doing really well, he is growing like a weed. From all his measurements he is weighing in at 5 lbs 11 oz already. Yes you heard right, he is about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks ahead of the normal timetable.His due date is still not until the 15 of march but I have a feeling we are going to have this little guy a lot sooner than that. We are at 34 and 2 days and statistically he can gain 10oz to a full 1lb every week in the last few weeks. I'm not a small person but a 10lb-11lb first baby whoa. We have another appointment on the 14th with Dr. Sherrod and then one more with Dr. Iriye on the 19th for some final measurements. The little guy is right where he needs to be and so the ultrasound pictures aren't so great. He is looking right at us but didn't want to move at all to get some better pictures--little stinker!
Monday, February 4, 2008
B.O.B big ol' baby
Posted by
Jamie Claire
at
11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney
---Walt Disney
Odec08
Owen's First Christmas
Blog Archive
- February 2013 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- November 2010 (2)
- October 2010 (2)
- September 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (2)
- April 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (2)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (2)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (1)
- October 2009 (2)
- September 2009 (4)
- August 2009 (2)
- July 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (5)
- May 2009 (5)
- March 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (2)
- January 2009 (3)
- December 2008 (3)
- November 2008 (5)
- October 2008 (4)
- September 2008 (4)
- August 2008 (7)
- July 2008 (4)
- June 2008 (7)
- May 2008 (4)
- April 2008 (4)
- March 2008 (5)
- February 2008 (5)
- January 2008 (3)
- December 2007 (3)
- November 2007 (2)
- October 2007 (6)
- September 2007 (3)
- August 2007 (2)
- July 2007 (5)



6 comments:
glad the illness is going away-- I am sure it was the green jello that helped.
Big babies are good! They like to sleep.
Great job you excellent little incubator! We love them big--they are happy and like to eat (& sleep)! So proud of you Jamie--can't believe we are getting so close to the big day!
Yay Jamie!!! I'm so excited for my little cousin!
I really can't believe you are so close! I am so excited to see the little guy. And I am VERY glad that you are feeling healthy again. I'm going to start tomorrow to work out and do some heavy cleaning and other things to see if I can get my babe here early. :) I'll be 37 weeks on Friday! Have you started to nest yet? My microwave, closets, cupboards, stove, floors are all looking pretty good these days. I still have a lot of little things, though, that I still want to get done. Strange thing, this nesting business. Sure love you, James.
Sweet bebe David! I can't wait to meet him! So Glad things are going well...
You are so close! Big babies are the best. Baby rolls are the best. Get onto my friend Ego and Beaus blog. She has 10lb babies! www.ballardbunch.blogspot.com
Post a Comment