

Happy Valentines day to all! I love ju-ju hearts and some good cream cheese sugar cookies and this is the time of year to enjoy them! I think I kept the candy counter at the BYU bookstore going single handedly with my love for ju ju hearts and another heavenly treat chocolate covered cinnamon bears! A really big thank you too all for remebering my birthday and for spoiling me, I have wonderful friends and family that are the best at making a person feel real special. I am the big ol' 28. Brett brought me home the nicest gift ever, a little blue bag and box with this gorgeous chain link heart closure bracelet--he is the best, so thoughtful and generous and he was so excited to give it to me. I cried, it really is a bute!
I had a doctors appointment yesterday and baby anderson is right where he should be and getting bigger by the day. I have another ultra sound on tuesday and that should give us a more definite date on meeting our little guy. I am sooo excited, maybe our family will have one more february birthday to add to the exisiting 6. YIPEEEEEE
Friday, February 15, 2008
February is a good month for me!
Posted by
Jamie Claire
at
12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney
---Walt Disney
Odec08
Owen's First Christmas
Blog Archive
- February 2013 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- November 2010 (2)
- October 2010 (2)
- September 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (2)
- April 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (2)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (2)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (1)
- October 2009 (2)
- September 2009 (4)
- August 2009 (2)
- July 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (5)
- May 2009 (5)
- March 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (2)
- January 2009 (3)
- December 2008 (3)
- November 2008 (5)
- October 2008 (4)
- September 2008 (4)
- August 2008 (7)
- July 2008 (4)
- June 2008 (7)
- May 2008 (4)
- April 2008 (4)
- March 2008 (5)
- February 2008 (5)
- January 2008 (3)
- December 2007 (3)
- November 2007 (2)
- October 2007 (6)
- September 2007 (3)
- August 2007 (2)
- July 2007 (5)



7 comments:
I'm glad you had a good birthday Jamie! February is deifnitely my favorite month by far. I'm so excited for my new little cousin.
Hi Jamie- I ran into your blog from Cathy's and wanted to see what you were up to. Happy Birthday...love those nice gifts, your husband does it right! Congrats on being a soon to be mommy. I sure do miss you! It was nice seeing what you've been up to. Good luck with the delivery, let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
Happy Late Birthday! Thanks for leaving me a sweet message. We are just a few days apart. 28 ahhhh! I love your new blog look.
Your hubby scored with the Tiffany bracelet. Every girl deserves something Tiffany!
Happy Birthday Jamie! I hope you had a wonderful day. Can't get much better than the little blue box--alright Brett! Did my little package get to you? I was excited to make it for you! Can't wait to hear about the details on that cute new little nephew of mine!!!! Love you!
Oh Jamie-
I am soooo excited for you...I always seem to miss you at the store but keep up with whats happening through your blog, Julie & your cutie patooty mom. I can't wait to meet you baby...and maybe your husband along the way too!
Love ya-Sister R "Janae-nae'"
Fancy! So glad you had a great V-day and B-day! Can't wait to meet this little bub ba (that's what whitters calls the bebe)
Happy Belated Birthday! Happy final month of pregnancy! Jamie, you are going to be the cutest mom. I love that your husband is so good to you. Tyler loves it when I cry after he's given me a gift...he knows that's when he's really gotten it right. He wrote me a poem for Valentine's Day that did just that. Good men, these husbands of ours.
Post a Comment