Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Shower to remeber!


The adorable little take home gifts and a organizing all the presents!
A huge THANK YOU to all who came to my baby shower yesterday and an even bigger THANK YOU to those who helped organize plan and carry out the eventful day. Everyone out did themselves and I am overwhelmed with the generosity. I was so happy to have so many of my sisters( Jillian and Angie too) there and am thankful to them for all of their effort and work. It was a beautiful day and I was so happy to spend it with so many loved ones. Brett and I just sat and starred in awe at all the presents sitting in our front room. I am so happy to know that this little boy is so loved already and he hasn't even made his first appearance. I went to my normal doctor on Friday to go over the specialist's results from Tuesday, and things are right where they should be, after a pretty substantial weight gain two weeks ago the little guy is back in the normal range for his development---although his head is large(Brett thinks its hereditary) our little guy has long legs and arms, now he can gain all the chubby baby weight--bring on the thigh rolls! No definite dates just wait and see when he comes--i am hoping sooner than later but now that he has dropped I am finally able to breathe better and the heartburn/acid reflux has calmed down. I had my camera and didn't snap one picture--am I a real coons or what? But no worries I know the day was document by other and their blogs should be fun to look at. Or stop by the Julie Jane paper co, I am sure we will all have a cameo appearance pretty soon in some layouts.Thanks again!
p.s. just wanted to give a special shout out to Kelly and Tracy for traveling so far to be there, thank you thank you both!
p.p.s and another shout of love to Katie and MK we missed you but we'll see you soon take good care of yourselves and VIVA LAS Vegas

4 comments:

Mk said...

Wish we could have come and help celebrate! So glad that you had a great time!

Unknown said...

So wish I could have been there--I'm glad you were spoiled-you definitely deserve it! Love you!

tracy said...

I'm so excited I could be included in your shower. It was great to be with the Coons family. Good luck with the delivery...it will go swell. Keep us informed about "David's" arrival.

Emily said...

I'm so glad that you had a good shower Jamie! I wish I could have been there! I can't wait for my little cousin!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas