Today Brett closes at work, which means he goes in later and can go with me to the doctor. I had to work for a few hours in the morning and then I had CPR training. So when I left this morning in my car I didn't even think to look at Jeep, although I had the thought to go and just take a peek at it but didn't because umm I'm just lazy and was running late. After a continually eventful day at DII --chaos in all sense of the word, seeing the last patient at SVFD --sad I was a bit emotional, I drove home to get Brett for the doctor's appointment. Everything is groovey with our little boy, long fingers, long toes, long legs, big head and likes to sleep. The nurse buzzed him to get him to move for measurements and our little guy woke up for ten seconds and went right back to sleep. The nurse was amazed, Brett laughed as did I because that is sooooo Brett. He can sleep through just about anything, like father like son---no complaints a sleeping baby is just fine with me. We went to lunch with Bostyn and Cari, Brett was missing Bosty and she was happy to see her BETTTT. Brett and I dropped by Mom and dad's to pick up a few things and see Dad in his semi-retired state. I love that my dad and Brett will sit an talk and they laugh like friends. It makes my heart happy. When we got home, Brett had to go straight to work and I layed down for a napppy nap---my feet have started to swell, its not pretty. Brett came right back in with sad news--his drivers' side back window was smashed in ! AHHHHHH what a bummer, we called USAA and got some claim information and the non emergency line with the police. We live across the street from a high school and there is a bus stop right outside the gates for a middle school. We are thinking one of those two groups had something to do with it. Its just a frustrating situation. Things always happen in threes and I was already having a really emotional day, and we had our three. Why are people so mean?
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
What the !!!!
Posted by
Jamie Claire
at
10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney
---Walt Disney
Odec08
Owen's First Christmas
Blog Archive
- February 2013 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- November 2010 (2)
- October 2010 (2)
- September 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (2)
- April 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (2)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (2)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (1)
- October 2009 (2)
- September 2009 (4)
- August 2009 (2)
- July 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (5)
- May 2009 (5)
- March 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (2)
- January 2009 (3)
- December 2008 (3)
- November 2008 (5)
- October 2008 (4)
- September 2008 (4)
- August 2008 (7)
- July 2008 (4)
- June 2008 (7)
- May 2008 (4)
- April 2008 (4)
- March 2008 (5)
- February 2008 (5)
- January 2008 (3)
- December 2007 (3)
- November 2007 (2)
- October 2007 (6)
- September 2007 (3)
- August 2007 (2)
- July 2007 (5)



3 comments:
That's too bad about your jeep! Mine got it's tail-light smashed so both our cars need some lovin. I'm so excited for the baby!
so sad about the window- Hope you have a better day today to make up for it!
AMIIIIIIIIIIGA TANTO TIEMPO ESPERO NO TE HAYAS OLVIDADO DE TU CHILENA FAVORITA....HEY YA ME OLVIDE EL POCO INGLES QUE ME ENSEÑASTE POR ESO QUIERO PREGUNTAR:¿TE CASASTE?¿VAS A TENER UN BABY? HEY ME GUSTARIA SABER MUCHO DE TI Y VOLVAMOS A TENER CONTACTO...AUN TENGO ESE VIEJO CORREO DE HOTMAIL QUE TU BIEN SABES....CUIDATE BESOS Y ABRAZOS...ESPERO TU RESPUESTA PARA ASI ENVIARTE FOTITOS DE MI BEBE YA TIENE 1 AÑO Y 5 MESES...CARIÑOS CAROLINA ASTORGA
Post a Comment