Monday, March 17, 2008

One week old






Owen is a full week old! I can honestly say the past week has been one big blurr, not individual days. He is such a good boy, and I have loved every minute of the past week with this sweet spirit. Owen sleeps really well --about 3 1/2 hour spurts and he eats like a champ. He is going to his pediatrician tomorrow morning for his first check up and the snip snip procedure. His eyes are so beautiful and I don't think any of these pictures show how cute my little boy is --he is just delicious!

7 comments:

Mk said...

He is so hansome...what a little man!

Kelly said...

SOOOO CUTE!
Come on Jamie MORE pictures . . . are you a COONS?
We need to see more or we may have to swing by LV soon.
Hope you are feeling better.
RX for new moms (according to Nanny)-- a snuggy, tomatoe soup, & a grilled cheese. (Chapter 7 in my book)

Emily said...

He is so adorable! I couldn't believe how good he was. He's such a little munchkin.

Mands Glenn said...

I love his profile picture at the end. Ohhh he is to die for! Seriously his coloring and his little nose and ohhhhh I need another one. Have fun with your cute little guy. Good luck with the snip snip procedure.

Julie Anderson said...

So sweet and wonderful. Tiny E is all better from his ear infection and ready to meet his newest cousins--Uncle Tommy Too. We hope you'll come for Easter Dinner and bring baby Owen!! love ya!

Julie said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you Jamie. I can't wait to see the upcoming posts.

Dani said...

I am so excited for you. Aren't they just sweet and smell so good all the time. I wish I was you right now mostly because work is drama and I don't have any desire to be there anymore. I am on my count down though. One more day of work and three more days until the little one is here. Any good tips on having a boy. I am still a little nervous.

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas