Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend



Owen's first Easter was great. After church we went over to grandma Anderson's where she took about a hundred pics of him with his Easter basket(full of my favorite candy) and just hung out for a little while. Then we went to Julie's and Owen finally got to meet Uncle Tom and Tiny. After a delicious dinner Grandma Coons took Owen on a little Easter egg hunt in the back yard. Then we played a little whiffle ball where tiny hit a winning Grand Slam to defeat Mitch and I.
p.s. Brett said we needed to post a family picture, I protested greatly but gave in at the end, I feel better every day even though I still look pretty bad. If my husband wants to blog I will be happy and let him



6 comments:

Mk said...

He's so sweet I just want to pinch his lil' bunsies. Come to Texas bebe Owen!!!

Alec and Tiffany said...

Jamie! You look great and little Owen is so adorable! I'm glad to see that you guys are doing great!

Unknown said...

Oh---you all look so good!What a beautiful baby you have! I can't wait to meet him in person. Thanks for the fun pictures! We MISSED easter with the family SO MUCH this year--it was a tearful day around here--ugh--but we are looking forward to seeing you very soon--There is a plane coming to Las Vegas on April 9 with two burdett girls (Katie & Eliza) on it--can hardly wait!

Emily said...

Owen looks so different! He's growing up way too fast!!!

Danalin said...

Oh my goodness! So much cuteness, Jamie. He is one handsome boy. I love that you are a mom! And, my dear, you look beautiful. Please know that you may feel like you look bad, but that's not what everyone else sees. You are such a gorgeous lady! Thanks, Brett, for insisting on a family picture because I wanted to see the new momma.

Mands Glenn said...

I agree with Brett and love family pics. You look great, whatever! I love your little guy. Totally handsome and so little. Have fun!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas