Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Owen's Sweet face









Hello all, I haven't gotten the nursery done yet, we have to go get the crib. So instead of pictures of my sweet babies' room here's a few of our favorites of Owen. The jeans, white onesie and nikes were Brett's choice, I had gone running and came home to a little ganster baby.

Sunday mornings are always a great time for pictures, and this past Sunday was no exception. Owen had my favorite jammies on and then he got to where his new Sunday outfit, sooo handsome! Finally Owen has always sounded like a little dinosaur when he talks and I had bought the cutest dinosaur onesie from him in my first trimester and I will be so sad when he grows out of it.He was a talking boy at both grandparents homes and got some good bonding time with both sets of his grandparents. LUCKY BOY!he really likes to dance around the house...we both prefer Britany Spears' lucky, its on repeat :)

8 comments:

Mk said...

That's what i like to see- what a nice chubba boy. Let's get him in the speedo and get some pool pics. He is so delicious.

Mands Glenn said...

That cracks me up about the Britney Spears-Lucky song. I can totally remember you singing that in the car with me. You are so funny. I love the gangsta look.I love the chubs.

Emily said...

It would be lucky. haha Little Owen is growing too fast! Tell him he needs to stop until cousin spanky sees him again.

Danalin said...

Sweet face indeed! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow?! Sometimes I feel like if I were to just sit and stare at Kelly for a while, I would actually get to see these changes taking place.:) You've got one cute little man, Jame. Love you and love him!

Cari said...

OHHH Owen! Come let aunt tee & Bosty babysit you again!!!

Kelly said...

I think that sweet baby wants to take a road trip NORTH! Come on over Owen . . . Come on over!
WHAT A CUTE BABY!

The JulieJane Paper Company said...

He is a pumpkin! Julie good babysitter :} (hint,hint)

carolina said...

bueno bueno bueno, este caballerito cada dia esta mas precioso, te felicito amiga realmente tu bebe es hermoso... crece muy rapido y se ve sanito que es lo importante. Besos para ti y para "little Owen", tu amiga Carolina Astorga

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas