Thursday, May 8, 2008

The nursery is done!













Owen is a happy boy. He has his own room, complete with an adorable crib(thanks mom&dad),a fully stocked changing table( thank you julie and kelly)and a dresser full of clothes and books. He is growing every day and I love watching his personality develop. Owen makes both Brett and I laugh daily with his full face smiles, gooos, and squawks and his dancing moves. I have a pair of silky black jammies that he loves to rub his face against, it is so sweet. He is almost two months old and I can't believe it!
A late Happy Birthday shout out to DAD !!! We love you so much papa!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The JulieJane Paper Company said...

We love little Owen. He is so "Squishy" --I think he definitely needs more Auntie JuJu time. Nursery looks great. Sweet dreams baby O.

Mk said...

OOoooo so delicious! What a sweet little potato head! He truLy is yummy. Did you steal those black silkies from Prince? Meeeooowww;)
Lovely lovely nursery!

Mk said...

No, not Prince... those would be purple. You are channelling Elvis, right? Love me tender.

Mk said...

you should get matching ones for your boys...what a great Christmas card pic! i am just imagining it all right now...

Unknown said...

So cute! What a wonderful room for a wonderful little boy--I miss him and you so much!

Danielle said...

He is a big boy! How much does he weigh now? He is around 3 months now isn't he?

tracy said...

Owen is adorable. I love seeing all his pics. And I love his nursery. Great colors.

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas