Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day



I
love my mom, she is my hero and example. I am in awe at all she has sacrificed for me and all she continually does for those privileged to be around her.My little boy loves her and I am grateful for all she has taught me by being my mom and an awesome grandma! She is a woman of integrity, class, love, honesty, beauty, diligence and humor. I love you Mama, you are the best!

1 comments:

Danalin said...

I love your mom too! What a beautiful lady. Happy first Mother's Day, Jame. I hope it was a fabulous one. And I love little Owen's nursery. I think he and Max have the same (or very similar) crib set. We even added big fake leaves all over his room to give it the jungle vibe. So nice. :)

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas