






Our little Owen is two months old! He had his is check up last Monday and we got all his stats as a two month old. Our pediatrician has us in the same exam room each time with these crazy wall paintings of jungle animals, Brett and I laugh at the un-proportioned elephant, lion, monkey, panda bear and giraffe,so we had to take a picture to share. He is weighing in at 15lbs 10 oz, yes you read that right our little man knows how to eat and he has all the rolls on his thighs to prove it. He is 24 inches long and his head width and height are in the 95-97th percentile. His weight is off the charts, we are so proud of our little bowling ball! After all that fun of weighing him in and measuring him he got his shots. 5 of them in his delicious little thighs and the nurse misplaced one of his band-aids so he bleed all over his blankie. He also ran a fever for three days and was not himself, lethargic, fussy, and I think I heard a few whimpers . I was a mess, I cried and Brett kept telling me everything would be okay and that all the shots were necessary. I have a wonderful husband, he is a true hands on daddy and Owen and I love him to death. The pictures of Owen with his 2 month sign reminded us of a car sales man, he has a golden smile. I got him a little swim suit so he can go swimming with his pumpa, Dad says he heats the pool up just for him. I think we will make a visit on monday night for FHE and take some more pictures!




6 comments:
How cute! I reminded my kids' faces of 2 month old.
jamie you have one very cute little hunk of man there! :) That's a great idea to take the pictures each month next to the sign!
I'll be honest...2months and up is how I prefer babies. The tiny ones are very sweet but from here on out you can get those smiles and swing them and tickle them a little bit more! :) I hope to meet this little man someday soon and introduce him to my little Tasmanian devil! :)
So cute...love the rolls!
So anyways, I didn't know you knew someone in Japan...?
I think you need a speedo for him. I can just imagine cute, baby rolls coming out the sides of the speedo. I love chubby babes. He looks so happy!
I love that little baby. His rolls are adorable.
What a cute boy! Hoping to hold him soon.
Post a Comment