Tuesday, July 29, 2008

First Movie in 6 months!


Today we saw the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight. We haven't been to the movies in 6 months,yes that is not a ty-po, I have a hard time staying awake in movies. I usually pay for two hour nap, but Christian Bale is a fabulous batman and we both wanted to see this one in the theatres. Brett and I both agree when Batman talks in his batman suit its a little weird, all stressed and horse sounding.Gary Oldman and Morgan Freeman are back again and do an outstanding job. I always seem to enjoy a sequel better when the same actors are back again. The set design was way cool( same team from the Prestige and Master and Commander)very dark but appealing at the same time. Heath Ledger was crazy scary and at times funny. He really did a great job and its a little easier to understand how sad and messed up he was. Jack Nicholson said he had a hard time adjusting back to reality after he played the Joker and that he had warned Heath. So sad. I am glad we saw the movie at 2 in the afternoon I get really jumpy and I am sure I'll have a pretty restless sleep tonight.

3 comments:

KACEE said...

Jamie, I am still debating whether or not to see this film...due to my severe fear of clowns.

Danalin said...

My desire to see this movie is increasing with each person I talk to...but time away from kiddos to see a movie is rare and I think I'd rather see Mamma Mia. Hmmm...we'll see.

Mands Glenn said...

I loved loved loved it! Heath did an amazing performance. I love the nurse scene. I had some crazy dreams that night!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas