Monday, August 4, 2008

Emily and Mollie come to visit!







Last week my little nieces came to visit, they aren't so little anymore. Emily is in college and Mollie is driving and dating! Owen got to meet Mollie for the first time, its so sweet to see these girl all grown up with my baby. They were my like littles sisters to me growing up and I am very proud of them.They are beautiful,sweet, funny, smart,talented, kind,bubbly young ladies and I love them to death! Owen is so lucky to have so many great cousins and it was wonderful to have them here. He was quite the little charmer smiling and laughing We miss the Burdetts terribly! !

3 comments:

Danalin said...

I can't believe how grown up they are! What a fun visit. Oh, and I've been meaning to comment or send you an e-mail...I would LOVE to do a marathon with you next spring! That would be awesome and would push me to really do it. I was looking at the race calendar and a lot of the races don't have exact dates yet. We'll have to talk about when and where we want to do it. I am excited, Jamie! Woo Hoo!

Cari said...

That Owen looks like quite the ladies man....yahhhh boy!

Emily said...

I love that little guy! haha

I miss you!!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas