Saturday, August 30, 2008

College Football season is here!





Owen had a few words to share -------GO MICHIGAN! I am sure Brett will want to add to this post later--probably something in red & silver with a buckeye--what is a buckeye anyway?

8 comments:

KACEE said...

Must have been a rough first game for little Owen. Michigan loses at home to Utah. I can't say I feel bad. Go Irish.

Cari said...

GO BIG BLUE!!!!that was a sad lose yesterday hopefully they can get things going...and of course stupid Ohio had to win. We got an ear full at our house too.

Dan said...

Michigan should put Owen on the offensive line! What a guy.

Julie Anderson said...

GO BYU! and Owen!

Emily said...

I heard that Michigan lost to the utes. Of course they get good when I leave. (sigh)

Alec and Tiffany said...

Go Utes :)

Alec

Danalin said...

Kelly was on my lap while I was looking at this post...she nearly leapt out of my arms and was cooing and smiling and babbling to your Owen. I wish you could have seen it. The girl is smitten, and I can't say that I blame her! I want to squish and kiss that little man! What a cutie.

Anonymous said...

he looks ready to play football himself. so cute jamie!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas