Owen is the newest patient of our favorite Dr. John K Coons II DDS. Tooth "O" has fully erupted in all its glory and tooth "P" is almost there.Good ol central incisors. I could feel the little bumps but thought the little teefers would take their time. He is a bit early, most babies don't start teething until at least 6-8 months but once again our little guy likes to jump the gun. He has been pulling his ears and has had a rough couple of nights, he wants his mommy to hold him but no major crying or even tears. I am amazed at how tough babies are, I remember all four of my 3rd molars were coming in and I was hurting. I didn't wait like most to have all four out at once. I asked Dad to pull #17 after work one day because I just couldn't take it anymore. What a wussie.
"Mom why do you keep sticking your fingers in my mouth? Its not so nice."
"Alright I will show the blogging world my pearly whites"
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
TEETH
Posted by
Jamie Claire
at
11:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney
---Walt Disney
Odec08
Owen's First Christmas
Blog Archive
- February 2013 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- November 2010 (2)
- October 2010 (2)
- September 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (2)
- April 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (2)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (2)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (1)
- October 2009 (2)
- September 2009 (4)
- August 2009 (2)
- July 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (5)
- May 2009 (5)
- March 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (2)
- January 2009 (3)
- December 2008 (3)
- November 2008 (5)
- October 2008 (4)
- September 2008 (4)
- August 2008 (7)
- July 2008 (4)
- June 2008 (7)
- May 2008 (4)
- April 2008 (4)
- March 2008 (5)
- February 2008 (5)
- January 2008 (3)
- December 2007 (3)
- November 2007 (2)
- October 2007 (6)
- September 2007 (3)
- August 2007 (2)
- July 2007 (5)



6 comments:
Wyatt was an early guy with his teeth too. Just give your guy lots of love (baby motrin is nice too!).
Sommer
Way to go Owie! Give your mama a big drooly teething kiss for me! Hope you feel better quick! ( a little bubble-gum topical never hurts;)
Aww look at little Owie with his little teefers!
My husband would always mix up rum, whisky and a little sugar and it would numb their little gums and put them to sleep. You might try that.
OHhh I hate when they start teething. Gosh, he is early. This is where nursing gets crazy. I am in love with this kid and I have never met him. Maybe one of these days we will come to Vegas. Lils didn't get her first tooth until she was like a year. nuts!
Tute tooth tweetie! Brusha, Brusha, Brusha!
Post a Comment