

big toothy smile and his little teddy
Owen is a happy crawling, biting, drooling, talking seven month old. He is getting so fast with his army crawl I can't turn my back on him for one second or he has started to get into something other than his toys. He especially like to gnaw on coffee table and his dad's calfs/legs. We had the chance to go to Colorado this past weekend to visit family and for US Footy Nationals. Owen was super on the plane and was such a good little boy all weekend. It was really cold with lots of rain and wind but Owen weathered it all so well. I had him in a long sleeve onsesie, jogging suit with a hood, a snowsuit(polar fleece), long socks, a beanie, a blanket wrapped around him, bosty's baby uggs and another blanket on top of us both. It was about 33-35 degrees the whole time, I lost feeling in my toes a few times and I am still amazed that Brett played in that yucky weather and just needed a long hot bath to unthaw.






After 3 hard cold and wet games we had a fabulous dinner at Aunt Kathy's and headed off to the airport. Its always nice to be home and I know Owen is happy to see all his toys and is crib again.



5 comments:
Way to keep that baboo warm! I'm proud of you little mama. Pretty sure the polar fleece saved the day! Did you get my package?Love ya!
I really like your blog so I can see my boyfriend! I miss him! Hope to see you guys Sunday! Besitos! Marina
We luuvvve little owen!
I love how Owen is totally facing the camera and smiling in the last picture like a pro! He is getting so big, Jam. Looked like a fun trip!
Now that I know little Owen can survive a plane ride, I think it's time you came down for a visit!!!
Post a Comment