We are a few days behind on this post, but Owen didn't seem to mind and I really didn't want to post pictures of my sick baby on his eight month b-day. Our little man is doing sooo much better, he had two ear infections but t
hank you to antibiotics he is finally sleeping without me holding him. We made a visit to Dr DeSimone after a few days of a runny nose, I didn't want to be the paranoid new mom and just get sent home with a cold diagnosis but I was glad I followed my instincts and a few calls to pediatrician and nurse across the country ( kate and james we miss you sooo much) Owen is weighing in at 26pounds and 31 inches long. He is
pulling himself up on everything and everyone and is one smiley baby. He still has just the two teeth but don't let them fool you he can bite and if he gets just
the right angle it hurts! My American Girls doll, Samantha, is his new fascination, he talks to her, gives kisses and loves , pulls her hair and trys to drag her along his crawling route. I think she reminds him of his bosty( his bestest buddy). Oh and just when we thought the dragon growls had gone away he has brought them back with a new intensity. He now crawls to the side of the crib where his monitor is, stands up and growls and grunts directly into the microphone, it has scared me more than once from a dead sleep. Such a little pumpkin head! As a side note Brett started his new job at the Palazzo as an EMT, such a blessing in this city where everyone is losing their jobs, someone at work even told him they couldn't believe he was hired because they had just laid off a bunch of people! I am still emotional about it, the benefits package is wonderful and the job is great experience .He had orientation a few days ago and got a cute little vinny the ventian lion for Owen and tickets to Blue Man Group and Phanthom for us :) I am soo excited to see both!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
8 months and a few days......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney
---Walt Disney
Odec08
Owen's First Christmas
Blog Archive
- February 2013 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- November 2010 (2)
- October 2010 (2)
- September 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (2)
- April 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (2)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (2)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (1)
- October 2009 (2)
- September 2009 (4)
- August 2009 (2)
- July 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (5)
- May 2009 (5)
- March 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (2)
- January 2009 (3)
- December 2008 (3)
- November 2008 (5)
- October 2008 (4)
- September 2008 (4)
- August 2008 (7)
- July 2008 (4)
- June 2008 (7)
- May 2008 (4)
- April 2008 (4)
- March 2008 (5)
- February 2008 (5)
- January 2008 (3)
- December 2007 (3)
- November 2007 (2)
- October 2007 (6)
- September 2007 (3)
- August 2007 (2)
- July 2007 (5)



7 comments:
Hey congrats on the new job & whoohoo for free stuff! I can't believe how big Owen is. Ethan is just 4 weeks younger and is only 15lbs! He's in like the bottom 10% for his age.
Look at you guys getting the hook ups! haha I can't believe how fast Owen is growing. It's not even fair.
that made me laugh out loud about the dragon growls directly into the monitor!! I'm impressed, Owie! It takes a lot to rowse Jammy from a deep sleep!
Congrats on the new job Brett!!
Hugs from your favorite Texans
Cute shirt Owei...I love it. see you tommorrow...love Bosty aka the ceo!
Oh that's trouble...love the O! We are so happy for your family---good jobs are GOOD!
Cutie Pie is all I have to say. I love his big smiles. He seems like such a happy kid. I too love the story of growling into the monitor. That would totally freak me out.
Oh, That Owen he is soooo cute.
We are so happy for you both on the job situation. Good work, Brett!
Post a Comment