Monday, November 3, 2008

THE END OF THE MONTH EXTRAVAGANZA



Halloween has always been a favorite holiday of mine--probably because we always got the day off of school growing up in the good ol silver state. We went to my sister's home for a party and a little trick or treatin in her neighborhood and in my parents neighborhood. Owen got a nice stash of candy considering he fell asleep in his stroller after 5 minutes. Brett and I didn't dress up ---I know pretty lame of us but just you wait we are planning for next year already. My whole family out did themselves--M&D even joined in the fun as Chiquita Bananas complete with a song and dance! by far the most entertaining costumes. Julie made her sweet geisha costume ---so impressive and even has the facial expressions and hand gestures down. Jillian and Drew were so cute as Mary Poppins and Burt, so authentic and resourceful to make all of their costumes themselves as well. Owen was a little teddy bear and if I would have thought and acted on it a bit sooner we would have been Goldilocks and the three bears oh well may be will the next little one( that was by NO means an announcement for baby number two) The rest of the crew were as followed Ethan-Darth Vader when he takes is mask off in Return of the Jedi, Mitch- the Joker, Tom--a cholo, Cari-Rachel Zoe and little bostyn--Dorothy. Everyone was looking fabulous in their costumes and we missed our family in Illinois, California and Texas. And NOW that it is November I have started to play Christmas music! Hey if Costco can have all their stuff out and playing for almost a month now why can' t I ?




DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TOMORROW! DO YOUR DUTY AS AN AMERICAN AND RESPECT THE FOUNDING FATHERS WORK TO ESTABLISH OUR GREAT COUNTRY.OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO ALL OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS IN CALIFORNIA MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FELLOW CAILFORNIANS TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE TOMORROW

4 comments:

The Birches said...

He is the cutest little bear ever! What were you? I didn't you see you in that picture?!

Cari said...

ohhh owen! He was the cutest sleeping bear!

Emily said...

Little Owen looks so sweet in his little bear costume! I wish I could hold him.

Danalin said...

Fabulous! Everyone looked so great. I can't wait to snuggle that little man in person!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas