Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday...... time for a bath





When I was in college my sister and I would joke around about taking baths on Fridays and say it in the voice of the little boy from Life is Beautiful, I was giving Owen a bath a few minutes ago and I laughed outloud about that making my Owen laugh too, no one else will get the humor but it was a moment with my little boy I would like to remember. Owen is two and a half weeks from turning 1! I amazed at how much he grows up each day. He loves his bath and now lays on his tummy and kicks his little chubby legs really hard, its so sweet to see the rolls just bouncing around in the water. He has finally started calling Brett, dada again. It was touch and go for a while there, he would only call him bett and I know his daddy missed the dada repeated many many times throughout the day. I got a good laugh but love to hear dada as well. We are trying to plan a small party for him but with a majority of both our families here thats not going to happen.Suggestions are welcome. Brett and I went to Brian Head, it was so great to be with him all day long!I can still snowboard, I took a little time off and was a bit nervous going up the lift but hey it was like riding a bike and I loved every freezing minute!


ps My Birthday and Valentines day were great, I was spoiled and enjoyed some time with my husband. Owen has a new cousin whom he loves already, Avery Leigh Moore our little valentine, is here safe and sound.

2 comments:

Mk said...

take "shower" on fwidays.
still a good idea i should start implementing in my life again...but really who has the time???

Yay for riding again! i haven't been in 10 years! Glad to hear it went well- and good to hear your b-day and v-day were d' jewla.

now, you know where to go.

Anonymous said...

JAmie! I want to go snowboarding with you again! Miss you so much and hope I can meet Owen someday soon. HUGS

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas