Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Owen and Utahna

Today is Owen's first birthday, he was born on my Nanny's birthday. My nanny is my Mom's mom and we never called her grandma, it was always nanny and today I miss her alot. I am really grateful to be a mom and to have such wonderful mother myself. The past year has flown by and when I think about all the little moments of pure joy Owen has brought I get really choked up. There are very few things in life that can get any better than an adorable blonde baby boy reach his chubby little arms out and say Mama! He is such a smart little boy. I love to watch him discover new things and get excited about them. He is so close to walking, he needs a bit more balance and he'll be running. We went to the park today, nothing beats Las Vegas spring time weather. He loves the swings, slides and climbing anything and everything! We had a dinner party at my parents to celebrate both Bostyn and Owen's birthdays. It was a great day full of happy memories, family and some yummy food. I have some great videos and pics from the birthday celebrations, so just as soon as I can upload them, i'll be posting! Big thanks to all for their generousity!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Little Owen! We miss you so much--hope it was a wonderful day.

Kelly said...

Give him lots of loves and kisses. I cannot believe little Owen is one!

Danalin said...

This is SUPER late...but 'Happy, Happy Birthday, Owen Dear!' I am so glad that you are in this world and that I've been able to hang out with you and witness your cuteness first-hand. Your pictures always make my heart happy. And you have the best mom! Happy day to you!

Julie Anderson said...

Hello...where are the Disney pics?

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas