Owen's glove has become an attachment to his hand, but he hasn't quite learned that you use the glove to catch his beloved ball. I was so impressed with how smart my little O really is. First time I handed him the glove he put it on his left hand and fit his little fingers in the slots
Owen's eyes are sooo blue, like husky blue. He is looking at the planes, such amazement this is a pre- hair cut picture, his little poof of hair was so sweet but looking a little rag-muffinsih
I was playing around with the saturation on this one, I think his shirt looks all dirty on the collar
He sure loves his Daddy, they are best buddies and make each other belly laugh, it warms my heart to watch them together!
Owen got his first hair cut last week. As much as I loved his little fro of blondie hair he needed a trim. He got his first baseball glove for being so good during the hair cut, and he mastered ready position for his future baseball career. He is growing up so fast and talking more and more each day. Just one more month until he can officially go to nursery, although he goes in with me now( its my calling) A few of my favorite new words are: bubble, keys, cookie, go, hippo, zebra, duck, woody, icky, doggy, and shoes. The binky has now been restricted to just bedtime if he absolutely needs it and we are hoping to have a binky -free boy very soon! I had a pretty knarly endodontic procedure done a week ago. One of my front laterals was really sensitive and I was honestly praying I wouldn't need the inevitable root canal that usually follows extreme cold sensitivity because I have crowns across the front and with my preferred DDS out of state I was really apprehensive to do anything to them. But I am one lucky girl and have the blessing of working for a really great endodontist who was able to do the apicoecotmy on my # 10 and leave my crown completely alone. Look up the surgery on google and it will show the whole kit and kaboodle. Its pretty bloody so be aware.On a much happier note summer time has has been good to us and with Brett starting his fall semester(& all that comes with him doing full time school and work) soon we are hoping to have one last hooray with new more exciting pictures, but enjoy these. I sure do love this little face!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Too fast
Posted by
Jamie Claire
at
10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney
---Walt Disney
Odec08
Owen's First Christmas
Blog Archive
- February 2013 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- November 2010 (2)
- October 2010 (2)
- September 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (2)
- April 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (2)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (2)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (1)
- October 2009 (2)
- September 2009 (4)
- August 2009 (2)
- July 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (5)
- May 2009 (5)
- March 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (2)
- January 2009 (3)
- December 2008 (3)
- November 2008 (5)
- October 2008 (4)
- September 2008 (4)
- August 2008 (7)
- July 2008 (4)
- June 2008 (7)
- May 2008 (4)
- April 2008 (4)
- March 2008 (5)
- February 2008 (5)
- January 2008 (3)
- December 2007 (3)
- November 2007 (2)
- October 2007 (6)
- September 2007 (3)
- August 2007 (2)
- July 2007 (5)



7 comments:
Thanks for the update--you have a beautiful boy! I love our little Owen! I'm so proud of you and Brett and how hard you are working. Be happy!
it does go too faST HE SURE IS CUTE THOUGH. oops just pulled a dad- all caps- anyway- He and Lu have matching eyes- maybe from the Banca. Hope you are well...thx for the phone call/ b-day wishes for Tay. We love y'all;)
May be you should just buckle down and give in to being a dentist.
my dentist is a girl and she's great- she went back to school at 30.
I think you should come to the new dental school here in Glendale, Az. It just opened up last year. I can babysit your little Owen blue eyed boy for you. I love the pic. of him and his Daddy!
Our Cute Owen! We love him. Let us babysit--will ya?
Owie is growing up waay too fast and I don't like that one bit. Give him a big ol kiss from his Emmie.
So true, sista. He is growing so fast! And he is such a handsome little fella. I love his face!
Post a Comment