Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just thinking.....


About the lovely day we had yesterday and how I wish we had turned around to get the camera left sitting on the kitchen counter. Owen and the ocean met, their friendship needs some time. On a happier note the sand and Owen are very good friends and he brought some home in every little crease and fold you could imagine. My husband's team won and he played very well, plus all teeth are still accounted for. All in all a steller weekend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking we need to hang out. Lucy needs her hair curled. Ha ha ha.

Emily said...

Owen and I are kindred spirits. I love the beach, but a little wary of the ocean. I would be happy to sit and build sand castles with him. I think the next trip you guys go on you should hire me as Owen's "nanny" much like you were to Missy, Leah, and Jess (except you don't have to pay me ;).Sound good? I think so.

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas