Friday, September 4, 2009

Fridays

I love Fridays. I never mind working on Fridays for some reason and after this week I am just happy to be working at all. Brett started school this week and we are going to seriously be playing tag during this semester. Between my new schedule and his work and school load I will be able to see him for about an hour during the week and a few more on his day off Yipeeee I have learned some hard lessons this week and I feel more watched over than ever before as a little family. I am thankful for my faith and ever optomistic husband not to mention this little guy who just loves his mamas' shoes! check out those thighs :)



5 comments:

Mk said...

and you get to take a shower on fwiday.

Mands Glenn said...

He is a looker. So cute! Will there ever be a day where we will actually get to spend more time with our hubbies. Probably not!

stampinjul said...

How come those kind of thighs look so cute on babies, but not so cute on grown-ups!?!?!

Danalin said...

Love that little face! I want to kiss it.

Emily said...

I love it when bebes just hang out in their undies. Too cute.

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas