Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010 bring it on.......

Happy New Year! I am looking forward to this year and all the excitement new goals and a new start bring. Christmas and New Years were a happy time for us. Brett made it through both holidays with minimal sleep and overtime hours and I was fortunate enough to have some time off work to get our new place organized and just be with Owen. I was sicky sick and so our picture count is pretty sparse. Owen was so overwhelmed with gratitude on Christmas morning he would randomly say "TANK YOU SANTA" as loud as he could to make sure the jolly fellow heard him.He is a sweet little man and I am happy he is learning his manners. I am going to make more of an effort to post even the silly things, so that I don't forget...Here's to resolution #17!!!
ps Owen had a good day at nursery all things considering; his accident leaving his pants unwearable, having his best friend "Jensen" back only to find she is going to be released, and then to top it off, going back to nursery pant-less and shoe-less despite my pleas to go home, he was determined and I am impressed. What a day
Brett is off to Denver to test for their Fire Department. We are praying for the best

4 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Great post. I love the story of nursery. Happy 2010!

Charles said...

Wish Brett good luck for me. Denver would be a sweet gig. Love you.

Anonymous said...

We hope all went well in Denver. Let us know. We love to read about you and our sweet Owen. We are not completely frozen, just Mostly frozen. We send our warm wishes your way. Love Minna & Banca

Julie Anderson said...

where's owen?
where's a photog?
we don't want you to move...but we do want you to be happie :)

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas