Owen is going to have a new sibling around October 16th. He is super excited and has been so funny at my Dr appointments. If you ask him if the baby is a little "brudder" or a little "seeester" he'll get the sweetest look on his face, crinkle up his nose turn his head and say a "bebe" He'll answer brudder or seester, with names for each. After talking to my Dad, who puts John in every baby's name, Owen told me "I like johnny mama", "baby johnny is my brudder". When I had my first ultra sound Owen and Brett came along. I had figured I was about 8-9 weeks along but after the ultrasound tech made a few measurements we were told I was already 12 weeks. Owen saw his new little sibling on the big screen and yelled out "that's a baby", I cried. We are excited for a new little addition boy or girl.I am still in a litte bit of shock, there are days when I feel I am barely hanging on with one little guy. Brett is taking the same stance he did with Owen and will not discuss names until a week or two before I am due. No worries I've got the boy and girl name covered:) Over the next two weeks we have Brett's brothers' wedding & reception, flying to TX, watching 5 little dumplings for a week,Brett's finals, flying back from TX(can you tell I am worried about flying for some odd reason), and having our 21 week ultrasound to find out whom will be joining us in October. Just thinking about all the laundry and planning everything involves wears me out--- I need a nap
PS Brett and I had our anniversary in April-- time has flown by we sometimes feel as though we have been married for 15 years with everything that we have experienced. His surgeries went well and his kidneys are functioning again. I got our EOBs from the insurance and about fell over with shock at how much everything cost.But Brett is healthy and that's what matters. He also is pretty good at keeping a secret and got us the sweetest camera for the anniversary. I don't know where to start with it but watch out blog the pictures are a coming!
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Happy News
Posted by
Jamie Claire
at
1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney
---Walt Disney
Odec08
Owen's First Christmas
Blog Archive
- February 2013 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- November 2010 (2)
- October 2010 (2)
- September 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (2)
- April 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (2)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (2)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (1)
- October 2009 (2)
- September 2009 (4)
- August 2009 (2)
- July 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (5)
- May 2009 (5)
- March 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (2)
- January 2009 (3)
- December 2008 (3)
- November 2008 (5)
- October 2008 (4)
- September 2008 (4)
- August 2008 (7)
- July 2008 (4)
- June 2008 (7)
- May 2008 (4)
- April 2008 (4)
- March 2008 (5)
- February 2008 (5)
- January 2008 (3)
- December 2007 (3)
- November 2007 (2)
- October 2007 (6)
- September 2007 (3)
- August 2007 (2)
- July 2007 (5)



5 comments:
Can't wait to see you!
we are excited for another little "owen" to be here too. Nothing could be better than double babies like little owen. Stay healthy and don't work too hard. Stay off you feet & get lots of rest.
YAY a new BEBE. So happy for you guys. GOod luck going through VEgas in the summer being pregnant. I will be there with ya in Az. going through the summer being pregnant. Just go float in your parents pool. So excited and happy for you guys. Can't wait to find out if it is a little girl or another boy. Hope you aren't sick.
Can't wait to see more pics. I think great cameras are a MUST with kids and babies. Miss you!
Your little boy is so cute & congrats on expecting again! We just had a baby boy in December & he is so wonderful!
Congrats! So happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear what you are having!
Post a Comment