Saturday, August 28, 2010

See ya later Augusto

The month of August came and went and I am bloggless--Is that a word? I am still pregnant.Surprise surprise! I don't do those belly shots but I can tell when my insides are being rearranged for bebe #2 convinence. Owen and I watched the Sandlot for the gallionth time today--my boy knows that movie almost word for word(yep he is 2) and I can't help but laugh when he tells me f-o-r-ev-er or that he wants to be the colossus of clout. I love him, he is a sweet little guy and I am excited to meet his brother in a few weeks. We got to see lots of family this month. Both the Hopkins and Trythalls came to LV and we travled to Utah to see the Burdetts. MK was trying to teach me about our new camera but I am still overwhelmed. I will hopefully get some good pictures of Owen before he heads off on his mission:) I didn't take on picture of my sweet trythalls and they are super photogenic--go to this sister's blog, she has some do-sies.

Who told these ladies it was "ok" to grow up?

Brett's brothers, Brett and his dad in good ol' NYC --don't they look happy?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved seeing you, can't wait 'til the next time! So happy to see a new blog post--thanks for the cute pic of the girlies. Love and kisses for you all, especially Owie!

Julie Anderson said...

Hi Jamie,
Did you get alot of great stuff at Nancy's? Come over on Labor Day for a BBQ & party for Charles. Love to all.

Kelly said...

Julie-- Nancy didn't die, Loraine did.

I love the pic of Kate's girls- CANNOT believe they are grown up. So tall and stylish and piddy.

Julie Anderson said...

Hi Kelly,
Nancy's is a quilt shop that went out of business...hee hee, not a grandma.

Minna said...

Hi Jamie! We love seeing your blog. This is one grandma who is still alive, but you can have any of my stuff. I am so sorry to hear that Nancy's went out of business. What is this world coming to. We can't wait until Thanksgiving. As Owie would say, "that'll be good" Love, Minna

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas