Monday, September 27, 2010

Little helper

Hey mama do I have my goggles on right?
How bout now? I still can't see quite right!
Now I'm ready! Watch out I've got my power drill!

Owen will put these glasses on and drill for hours on just about anything and everything. Lately anything that is out for the baby has had multiple drilling sessions. He told me " I just fixin it for baby brudder, he be safe mama." Such a dumpling!

We are in the last few days of being a family of three. I am excited and nervous at the same time to have a newborn and my 2 1/2 yr old. Owen is super excited, as is Brett. Baby#2 (still nameless) has the same profile, forehead and lips as Owen. Which means he'll probably look just like his daddy,so cute and probably just as Blondie as Owen. The crib, onesies, diapers and his moses basket are all set up and ready to go and on Wednesday Dr. Kelley said we need to make some decisions about when he is coming. I was induced with Owen 2 weeks early because of his size and my blood pressure spiking and dropping. This time around I feel so much better and beside the normal swelling and fatigue not a whole lot to complain about. If I can plan it how's 10-10-10 for a birthday--kinda cool uh? Three boys soon:) what a life!


My two boys taking a nap together. Its usually a good three hours before they even stir to wake up. Aren't they so sweet?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

sooo sweet! and a super momma too--you are going to do great!

Mands Glenn said...

They are so sweet sleeping together. How is it that Dads can do that. I catch Jordan on the ground in the girls rooms alot of the time or in bed sound asleep with them. No thank you! Love the pics. You are getting so close to baby #2.

The Coons Family said...

We like October 11 in our house! Same as Uncle Drew!! Lucas is SO excited for a new baby boy cousin!

Julie Anderson said...

Oh little owen--so funny and full of joy. OXOXOXO

Kelly said...

LOVE that little Owen! Bring on the baby . . . I say "TOMORROW" if the doctor is giving you an option, press forward SAINT.

Furthermore -- I believe I was promised "Holding Time" throughout the ENTIRE thanksgiving holiday.
Thank you, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
---Walt Disney

Odec08

Odec08
Owen's First Christmas